I think that if God respects the lives we live on this “speck” called earth, shouldn’t we also have respect for the life in the “speck” that is a conceived human child?
After all, “a persons a person no matter how small.”
It is my desire to convey the message that each new life is meant to be valued, cherished and most of all, loved. So I wrote a song called “tiny hands” that I think beautifully expresses that message.
I am offering this song as a free download – and all I ask is that you pass it on. Consider forwarding this message on and help me in this effort to reach and change the world one person at a time.
Visit www.reflectworship.com to watch the music video, read about the inspiration behind the song, and download “tiny hands”.
- Horton Hears a Pro-life Argument (4simpsons.wordpress.com)
- Horton Hears A Who, and a What, Where, Why, When and How! Dr. Seuss, In Plain Sight, and IF (sruble.com)
- what dr. seuss was really up to (dimitrisnowden.wordpress.com)
- A person is a person, no matter how small. (blackcat16.wordpress.com)
- Sexualization of Children: A Person’s a Person, No Matter How Small (jennifershewmaker.com)